Ancient Egypt explored via seven games, challenging memory and observation skills:
- discover Nile and its flooding;
- enter a pyramid and unveil wonderful treasures;
- fill in the canopic jars;
- be a master in mummification;
- take part into the weighting of the heart ceremony;
- learn how to decipher hieroglyphs;
- learn about pharaohs and their society.
The blue scarab tab activates the narration, explaining important facts about this fascinating ancient civilization.
“Art Stories in Ancient Egypt” is a safe and fun: its games and interactions take kids in a journey in space and time. A final quiz section tests what kids have learnt through play.
This is a most useful app for learning through play, for enlivening your history homework, for learning more about this fascinating population!